The occurrences of plagiarism have been made in several forms. This problem has been evolving across places in the globe. The threat to intellectual property is so rampant it has been considered as a plague so attached to mankind. Plagiarism is dangerous and the consequences are unimaginable because the law protects and respects intellectual property rights. The legal system is very keen in bringing justice to stolen intellectual property. However, although some works are difficult to track, publications will always be found and discovered in the internet.
Plagiarism checker for internet publications
Let us get to the main cause of the problem. Well, if you have been copying other people’s work, then you know that you were the problem. However, if you have been following the ethical guidelines for writing your paper, then the problem is the tool you used to check for plagiarism. Plagiarism checker tools are crucial to your future in the university and your career. You need the plagiarism checker to scan your research paper in seconds passing through search engines and coming back to you with results.
5 reasons seen in plagiarism occurrences
- People do not know much about plagiarism. They often hear about it, know it is bad, but still, they do not know what makes some people commit the act of plagiarism. The dictionary defines plagiarism as stealing of the ideas, words, work, or production of other people.
- People lack knowledge about proper citations. Plagiarism could be avoided if all people who writes articles and research papers know when and how to cite the ideas and text that they had taken from other authors.
- People who rush to do things on the last minute are meant to do the last thing that would make their tasks easier – plagiarize.
- People find the internet a good medium for searching and copying related topics.
- People copying the works of other people do not believe the original creators would catch them.
These thoughts should change now with the plagiarism checker. People cannot get away with plagiarism anymore.